Monday, June 13, 2011

Lonely Eastside Girl Vol.2

Photobucket


Orale oldie lovers, here's a bit of uptempo soul from the G-MAN/SOLOE connection. Firme uptempo soul cuts up in this compilation, then a few souldies rolas towards the end to wind you down. Hit the link, then hit me up on the comments and let me know what you think. ALRATO

Tracklist
1. It’s No Mistake – Darrow Fletcher
2. I Don’t Need Nobody To Help Me Keep Up – Gloria Edwards
3. Stuck On You – The Peets
4. It Was Jealousy – Otis Clay
5. I Need You More – Eula Cooper
6. A Toast To You – Louis Curry
7. How’s Your New Love Treating You – The Debonaires
8. Give Me Your Love Right Now – Bobby Moore & The Rhythm Aces
9. A Girl From A Country Town – Lee Williams & The Cymbals
10. I Thought I Heard You Moan – Patricia Denson & The Soul Expressions
11. Where Did I Go Wrong – Willie Hobbs
12. True – Darondo
13. Why Can’t You Love Me – Barbara Lynn
14. Do I Love You – Bill Robinson & The Quails
15. Amazing Love – The Highlighters
16. I’ll Make A Vow – The Crescents
17. Tried So Hard – Barbara Mason
18. You Make Me So Good – The Creations


5 comments:

G MAN said...

Damn nice post....way 2 bring back the memories!

G MAN

SOLOE said...

hell yeah G-MAN...gotta post the ones you didn't put up on your blog...we got down on these volumes homeboy

Anonymous said...

re up please??

HTS said...

There's no link available

susangaxiola said...

can you reup thanks!