Wednesday, April 6, 2011

These Old Memories

Photobucket


Orale oldies lovers, we're halfway through the week. Here's another set of firme oldie rolas to cruise you through the rest of the week. This is dedicated to the homegirl Nubia de Cudahay, Califas. Along with anybody who enjoys these firme oldie rolas. Let me know what you think by leaving a simple comment, good or bad. ALRATO

These Old Memories
1. These Old Memories - The Mad Lads
2. Paralyzed - Betty Wright
3. Let’s Stay Together Again - Carol Hughes
4. That’s The Way Love Goes - The Ethics
5. Oh No, Not My Baby - The Shirelles
6. The Time Will Come - The Whispers
7. True Lovers - The Vogues
8. Loving You Makes The World Go Round - The Family Circle
9. I Still Love You - The Impalas
10. Looking In From The Outside - The El Dorados
11. Just A Bad Thing - Janice Christian
12. I Want You,I Need You,I Love You - Hector Rivera & The Latin Renaissance
13. Foolish Things - Big Lu Y Los Muchachos
14. I’m So Young - Rosie & The Originals
15. I’m A Loner - The Nurons
16. Crying All By Myself - Wendy Rene
17. You Hurt Me - Darnell Pittman
18. I Apologize - Joe Bravo & The Sunglows
19. In Summertime - Ronnie McNair
20 Needle In A Haystack - The Whispers
21. Tell It Like It Was - Sunny Lane

UPDATED LINK!!!
 

7 comments:

serna408 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
serna408 said...

how can i download this cd

Unknown said...

BROTHER CAN U RE-UPLOAD THE LINK THANK KEEP UP BRING THODE OLDIES LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Very nice collection. I can actually just push play and like every track.
Thank you!!

Jason said...

Can you please post a link for this one? Thanks!

charlieshowcase said...

how can i get These Old Memories Vol. 1!! PLEASE lol charlieshowcase@gmail.com
GREAT PAGE! Oldies Are The Best!

SOLOE said...

LINK IS UPDATED...ENJOY!