Monday, July 4, 2011

Lonely Town Rolas Vol.7

Photobucket


what happening oldies lovers...hope you're all enjoying your 4th of July. I'm dropping off this set to wind you down and get your mood ready for work tomorrow. If anyone out there knows the artist on track 3, I'd appreciate it if you can tell me on the comments. So grab the link and get ready for some firme oldies. Hit me up on the comments and let me know what you think. ALRATO

A BIG Q-VO AND GRACIAS TO IMPERIAL SOUL FOR THE HELP IN NAMING THE SONG AND ARTIST FOR TRACK 3.  GOOD LOOKING OUT HOMIE.

Tracklist
1. I’m Without A Girlfriend – The Gallahads
2. Girl Here I Am – Gino Washington
3. Love You – The Informers
4. I’ll Never Change – La Dellies
5. Don’t Wake Me Up – Jack & The Mods
6. I’m The One Who Loves You – The Millionaires
7. I Won’t Do Anything – The Moments
8. I’m Not Like The Others – North, South, East & West
9. Lovers To Friends – The Satagans
10. Cry Love – The Sweet & Innocent
11. Hurry On Up Tomorrow – Tomorrow’s People
12. Miss America Stand Up – White Family Band
13. In My Opinion Pt.1 – The Young Vandals
14. Please Don’t Go – Ruby Sherry
15. Honest I Do – Soulcentral
16. I’m No Stranger – Sunny & The Sunliners
17. Wrong Wrong Wrong – Ray & Dave
18. Not The Right Time – Dimas III
19. If You Love Me – Monique
20. Come Back To Me – George Wilson
Lonely_Town_Rolas_Vol.7.rar

8 comments:

imperialsoul said...

3.The Informers - Love You

J'aime Rubio, Author said...

I love this playlist too. Firme oldies never get old.....its just so sad that you turn on the radio nowadays and its nothing but crap. I prefer to listen to this type of music....because that's exactly what it is...music..firme musica! keep up the good work!

fullers hit said...

I first apologise for being ignorant of your culture but i make no apology finding all of your post's simply fantastic..........cheers

SOLOE said...

gracias IMPERIAL SOUL, that song been bugging me for a long ass time...good looking out homeboy

SOLOE said...

glad you liked this set DREAMING...I hear you with today's music...that's why all I hear is them oldies but goodies, thanks for the comment.

FULLERS HIT

I'm glad you like what you hear, and I appreciate the comment..there's alot more to come so stay tune

Unknown said...

Dam good songs

Unknown said...

soloe i want 2 ask u if tha album lonely town rolas vol.7 has another albums called the same cause i seen it on youTube it was by.....ELCOCHITOTJ is that two different albums i will like to know thanks keep one with those good oldies........

Unknown said...

IFANY KNOWS ABOUT IT U COULD EMAIL ME ROMAN1992@SBCGLOBAL.NET THANKS.....