Saturday, July 30, 2011

Drifting On A Memory Vol.4

Photobucket

Q-VOLE...

Here's some more firme rolas you can enjoy on this firme saturday. And if you're having a not so good day...pop these rolas in and your day will start turning out better. Added a firme instrumental at the end to mello you out as well, so go ahead and hit the link and drop a comment & let me know what you think. ENJOY!!

Tracklisting
1. The Best Years Of My Life – General Crook
2. Stop Turn Around – Family Circle
3. I’m Gonna Get You – Gas Light
4. I Can’t Share You – The Naturals
5. Dad I Love Her – The Ponderosa Twins
6. It’s Gotta Be Love – The Trumains
7. It Really Hurts – True Reflections
8. Take It Or Leave It – Brenda & The Tabulations
9. High On Love – Masterpiece
10. Feel It – The Dramatics
11. Weekends – The Visions
12. Someone – The Dynamics
13. Heavenly Angel – Laurel Aitken & The Boogie Cats
14. Kathy – The Innocents
15. My Tears – Andre Williams
16. I Love You Yeah – Ballard
17. Love Is Here – The Futures
18. How Can I Be Sure – Randy Jackson
19. Girls, Girls, Girls – The Intruders
20. United (part 1) – The Music Makers

No comments: