Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Love On A Two Way Street Vol.4

 photo LOATWS4_zpstszxsyis.jpg
Q-VOLE...

Here to get you thru your hump day, is volume 4 of the LOVE ON A TWO WAY STREET series. Bringing more doo wops with a splash of souldies in the mix, just the way you like it. So hit the link and let me know what you think. ALRATO!!

Tracklist
1. Mission Bells - The Essquires
2. The One I Love - The Fanandos
3. Oh I Wonder Why - The Gypsies
4. Cherie - The Jivers
5. When You Come Back To Me - The Re-Vels
6. Cry Over You - The Robins
7. Heaven’s For Real - The Storytellers
8. Oh Baby - The Velvetiers
9. Three Kinds Of People - The Vocaltones
10. Wishes - T.A.C. Movement
11. Just Say The Word - Jerry Townes
12. Love Keeper - Haze
13. Heaven Is Only One Step Away - The Controllers
14. Borrowed Time - The Ladelles
15. Why Did You Lie To Me - Ida Valentine
16. Where Are You - Steve Gibson & The Original Red Caps
17. Envy (In My Eyes) - The Orlons
18. Sweet Little Angel - Royal Jokers
19. Your Baby’s Back - The Downbeats
20. My Girl - The Lonely Boys
Love_On_A_Two_Way_Street_Vol.4.rar

5 comments:

CanoMan said...

Orale SOLOE gracias for the continuation of this firmr series well appreciated keep up the firme work CARNAL

laraider said...

Gracias Soloe. Good lord your really getting busy now. Look forward to your comps.

Anonymous said...

gangster ass doo wops!! I love it. more please

- vivian

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this site more & more with every post. I like the fact that I don't need a password to enjoy these lovely tunes. that's lame. keep bringing the tunes.

Unknown said...

is there an email list?