Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SOLOE'S Soul Samples Vol.1

Photobucket
Q-VOLE...

Here's a lil project I came up with about a year ago. This compilation is all about the samples rappers used along the way to make there hits. Some firme soul tunes here so I'm sure you'll enjoy this set. Try & guess what song was made out of the sample. Let me know what you fella's and ladies think. ENJOY!!!

Tracklisting
1. Come Live With Me, Angel – Marvin Gaye
2. I’d Find You Anywhere – Creative Source
3. Nothing Can Stop Me – Marilyn McCool & Billy Davis Jr
4. The Show Is Over – Evelyn “Champagne” King
5. Morning Sunrise – Weldon Irvine
6. And This Is Love - Gladys Knight & The Pips
7. Why Have I Lost You – Cameo
8. As Long As I’ve Got You – The Charmels
9. I Get High – Freda Payne
10. Gotta Get You Home Tonight – Eugene Wilde
11. Get Into The Party Life – Little Beaver
12. In The Mood – Tyrone Davis
13. Together Let’s Find Love – The 5th Dimension
14. Stop, Look, Listen – Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye
15. No Money Down – Jerry Butler
16. One Step Ahead – Aretha Franklin
17. I’m Not To Blame – Bobby Byrd
18. I Need You – Frankie Beverly & Maze
19. Keep The Faith – Mel & Tim
http://www.mediafire.com/?1tg7wnuubyg7w69

4 comments:

laraider said...

I'm always down for a challenge. Rolas that stimulate your mind. Good Lookin' out.

COCHITO-TJ664 said...

WHAT UP CARNAL ANOTHER CHINGONAS SONGS SOLOE AND FIRME COVER CARNAL THANKS FOR SHARING AND FOR YOUR HARD WORK ON THIS BLOG MUCH LOVE AND RESPETO CARNAL ...

SOLOE said...

Q-VO LA RAIDER...

SIMON HOMIE, LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY HELP. lol MUCH RESPECT FOR THE COMMENT

SOLOE said...

QUE ONDA COCHITO

GRACIAS FOR THE PROPS CARNAL, HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING ALL THESE CHINGON ROLAS. MUCH RESPETO CARNAL