Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Drifting On A Memory Vol.7

Photobucket

Q-VOLE...

Time to DRIFT ON A MEMORY with volume 7 of this firme series. I hope everyone is enjoying these rolas me & my partner CHUCO put up. Get ready to head back to them american legion halls/garage parties times when these songs would play and have a good time with your ruca or vato. Let me know what you think on the comment section. ENJOY

Tracklisting
1. Please Mr. Dj – Gladys Caine
2. Sinner’s Devotion – Tammi Terrell
3. I Want Only You – The DE Coys
4. Without You – The Delfonics
5. I’m The One Love Forgot – The Pretenders
6. We Forgot About Love – Jimmy Holiday
7. Doomed By Jealousy – Jackie Montre El
8. I Think About Lovin’ You – Earth, Wind & Fire
9. There It Is – Lionel Hampton
10. The Young, Tough & The Terrible – The Lost Generation
11. Too Much Pride – The Persians
12. Consider Yourself Lucky – Gary & Gary
13. Dearest One – The Fashions
14. Wild – Dee Dee Sharp
15. I Dig You Baby – The Ambassadors
16. You’re So Young, But You’re So True – The Lost Generation
17. Glad I Met You – The Artistics
18. I Could Never Love Another – Connie McGill & The Visions
19. I Don’t Want To Stop Loving You – MVP
20. Especially For You – Manchild


5 comments:

laraider said...

That Manchild song is the one. Appreciate you finding the gangsta rolas. Thanx

Chuco said...

Q-VOLE LARAIDER,

simon homeboy, that MANCHILD rola is firme. Thanks for the comment, and I appreciate you coming back and commenting.

Anonymous said...

Hola hombre. Great stuff but all 2011 links are missing. Could you please revive'em, just like you revive'em memories? :)

Anonymous said...

ey homie watz up wit the link u got sum firme azzmuzik

..::SonyJack::.. said...

Como puedo descargar este volumen porfavor