Friday, October 28, 2011

Drifting On A Memory Vol.6

Photobucket
Q-VOLE...

Just in time for the weekend, you know I had to drop off another firme set of firme rolas to get your cruise/drink/party or get your relax mode on. If you've been digging the last 5 volumes, then this one isn't gonna disappoint either. Check out track 7, that's one of my favorite up tempo soul bangers. Perfect to get your cruise on. Hit me up on the comments and let me know what you think. ENJOY!!!

Tracklisting
1. Give You Love – Leon Mitchell
2. Anything I Would Do For You – Rainy Days
3. We Gonna Make It – Gino Washington & The G.W Band
4. The Magic Of Your Love – The Majestic Arrows
5. Loving You (Is The Next Best Thing To Heaven) – Continental 4
6. How Long – Church
7. Supersonic Megatonic Flash – Ice Water Slim
8. Wishing, Waiting, Hoping – Tony Owens
9. Grown up Fairy Tale – Curt Darin
10. That’s The Way I Always Heard It Should Be – Lou Bond
11. Baby Doll – The Vanguards
12. Young In Years – Billy Stewart
13. Do This For Me – The Lovers
14. The Girl In Pink Chiffon – Freddie Amburn
15. Treasure Of Love – The Charades
16. Without Success – The Individuals
17. Peace Of Mind – The Vontastics
18. I Want A Girl – The Imaginations
19. That Girl – Smokey Robinson
20. You Gave Me Love – Oral Caress
http://www.mediafire.com/?jrtsmyxtbscvt3a

5 comments:

Laglös said...

Carnal, where is the link?

Laglös said...

I need that soul supersonic megatonic flash homs!!!! I cant find it in other place, Please carnal...

Chuco said...

New link updated homies...enjoy!!!

Laglös said...

Big Thanks Carnal Chuco! Saludos desde Aguitas, México Homs.

Unknown said...

Is there any chance of getting the link for this re-upped? Absolutely in love with these songs, but can't find them anywhere.